Blue Sapphire Bracelet is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Skinny Blue Sapphire Bracelet – Details
Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown.
- Genuine Sapphire beads are dark blue and uniform diamond cut, natural, untreated.
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2.7mm
- 2mm randomly scattered 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled beads
- Adjustable 6.5″ + 1.5″ / 16.5cm + 3.5cm extender
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
- Please see the 2nd image for the scale.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphires are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog