Swiss Blue Topaz Necklace is just one of the many shades that topaz can be found in, but these cool-toned gems have their own origin story. Blue topaz is the most popular shade of the topaz family, and it was originally found on the Greek island of Topazos, hence the gem’s name. Blue topaz has always been highly revered, especially within the Hindu religion. For Hindus, topaz symbolizes heat, and it is the sacred stone of the Kalpa tree.
Swiss Blue Topaz Necklace – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Stone: Swiss Blue Topaz
- Size: 6mm (1.02ct per stone on average)
- Cut: Round, facet
- Origin: India
- Natural: Yes
- Clarity: Eye Clean
- Colour of the setting (Silver or Gold) will affect the appearance of the stone colour slightly.
- Stone Setting: 925 Sterling Silver or 18K Gold Vermeil (over Silver)
- Chain: 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled chain and spring clasp closure. Please choose your chain length from the menu.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
December Birthstone, Blue Topaz
Blue Topaz is a beautiful stone that helps to attract calming energies to the wearer. If you are struggling with heightened levels of stress and anxiety, blue topaz can help to minimize these feelings and increase a sense of calmness. This stone also helps by bringing more positive feelings of happiness and joy, from around you and within you.
It can also help people who experience a lot of stress and anxiety. It helps to introduce a powerful calming energy, allowing the wearer to feel more relaxed. This stone is also great for aiding with eating disorders and digestion issues. The stone helps to connect the mind and the body, focusing on potential mental causes of the disorder, as well as helping to fix the physical effects. It can regulate your metabolism and reducing feelings of bloating and indigestion.
Find out more about Blue Topaz in our blog