Turquoise Bead Necklace. Dainty, elegant, perfect for layering! Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown. Would make a great gift for December birthdays or healing purposes.
Turquoise Bead Necklace – Details
- Genuine Arizona Turquoise beads are in beautiful blue-green hues and uniform diamond cut
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: just over 2mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled beads
- Available in 3 sizes. The shortest one is a choker length.
- 14″ + 2″ / 35cm + 5cm extender
- 16″ + 2″ / 40cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see the 3rd image for the scale.
- The necklace is 1 strand. The first photo shows 3 necklaces together.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
Bracelets versions are also available
December Birthstone, Turquoise
Turquoise has been used for centuries as a favoured gem across the globe. It is the national gem of Tibet, and evidence of turquoise carvings have been found in China dating back more than 3,000 years ago. Native Americans also used the gem for a number of different purposes. The stone was used as an adornment in jewellery but also placed on weapons in order to provide warriors with greater power and more accuracy when they fought or hunted.
Turquoise is a great stone that provides a number of different health benefits to those that need them. It is capable of drawing unhealthy and unwanted toxins from the body, helping to purify different systems within the body, resulting in an overall healthier appearance and feel. Turquoise is also good for those who live in places that have high levels of pollution – it helps to prevent pollutants from remaining within the body so that they cannot cause damage. Turquoise can also aid with the absorption of good nutrients, which can actively aid in providing the wearer with feelings of better physical health.
Find out more about Turquoise in our blog