Arizona Turquoise Pendant stone set in the centre of tiny Turquoise beads. Dainty, elegant, perfect for layering! Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown. Would make a great gift for December birthdays or healing purposes.
Turquoise Beaded Necklace – Details
- Listing is for ONE necklace. Photos showing 3 metal and 2 stone colour options together.
- Genuine Arizona Turquoise beads are in beautiful blue-green hues and uniform diamond cut, 2mm
- Beaded part is 5.5″ / 14cm long
- Genuine Arizona Turquoise Pendants: Marquise 8x16mm – Teardrop 10x14mm
- Available in 2 lengths. Please see the 3rd and 4th photos for the scale and variations.
- 15″ + 2″ / 38cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Handmade in the UK
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
December Birthstone, Turquoise
Turquoise has been used for centuries as a favoured gem across the globe. It is the national gem of Tibet, and evidence of turquoise carvings have been found in China dating back more than 3,000 years ago. Native Americans also used the gem for a number of different purposes. The stone was used as an adornment in jewellery but also placed on weapons in order to provide warriors with greater power and more accuracy when they fought or hunted.
Turquoise is a great stone that provides a number of different health benefits to those that need them. It is capable of drawing unhealthy and unwanted toxins from the body, helping to purify different systems within the body, resulting in an overall healthier appearance and feel. Turquoise is also good for those who live in places that have high levels of pollution – it helps to prevent pollutants from remaining within the body so that they cannot cause damage. Turquoise can also aid with the absorption of good nutrients, which can actively aid in providing the wearer with feelings of better physical health.
Find out more about Turquoise in our blog