Watermelon Tourmaline Bracelet!
Skinny Gemstone Bracelets! Ultra dainty, super elegant, made for stacking! Tiny genuine gemstone beads are uniform diamond cut with gorgeous sparkle! They have been strung together with randomly scattered tiny gold bead.
•Would make a great gift for October birthdays, bridesmaids or healing purposes. Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled. Each comes with their own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box. Over 35 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
Watermelon Tourmaline Bracelet – Details
- Genuine Watermelon Tourmaline beads are uniform diamond cut
- Each bracelet is as same as nature allows us but please expect slight variations in colour. Please see the 4th image.
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2.4-2.5mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled beads
- Adjustable 6.5″ + 1.5″ / 16.5cm + 3.5cm extender
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
- Please see the 2nd image for the scale.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
Watermelon Tourmaline Bracelet – Gemstone Info
Tourmalines are stunning gemstones that can be found in many different colours around the world. Because it originates in so many different regions there are numerous names for the stone but the term “tourmaline” comes from the Singhalese word “turamali,” which translates into “stone of mixed colour,” a nod to the shades it can be found in.
Watermelon Tourmaline Bracelet! Offers wearers clarity when they are lost or confused. It also provides wearers with the confidence that they need to be able to follow their dreams and to achieve greatness. It helps the wearer to not only exist but to really thrive in an environment that supports them both spiritually and mentally.
Find out more about Tourmaline in our blog