Yellow Sapphire is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Yellow Sapphire Bracelet – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Shown in 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filed, it’s also available in Sterling Silver.
- High quality, natural Yellow Sapphire beads are 2.8-3mm approx.
- 14K Gold filled, rose gold filled or sterling silver 2mm beads and findings and Lobster clasp closure.
- Adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm
- Strung on best quality 49 strand gold beading wire for the maximum strength and flexibility.
Necklace versions are also available!
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphires are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog