Citrine Stud Earrings are made of a powerful stone, which can be a great support for people who have thyroid issues. The stone helps to fix any hormonal imbalances which might be causing struggles. This stone helps to provide clarity and can reduce the effects of mood and anxiety disorders, such as depression. Citrine helps wearers not feel completely engulfed in negative thoughts and energy, by facilitating a more positive perspective. It is also great for those with blood disorders, as it can help to improve circulation and remove any harmful toxins.
Citrine Stud Earrings – Details
- Stone: Citrine
- Origin: Africa
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: Eye Clean
- Size: 4mm (0.27ct per stone on average)
- Size: 6mm (0.73ct per stone on average)
- 18K Gold Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver Ear posts and backings included.
- Colour of the setting (Silver or Gold) will affect the appearance of the stone colour slightly.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
November Birthstone, Citrine
Citrine is French for “lemon,” due to its bright shining colours. The stone was highly prized in ancient Roman communities, and it was believed that this gem could contain the power of the sun, repelling negative energies while protecting the wearer from evil.
Citrine is a protective stone and can be worn by people to ward off any potential infections or viruses. They are helpful at protecting the immune system and preventing illnesses from having the chance to affect the body. This makes them great gems for people with weakened immune systems, or simply those who wish to make sure they are taking all the right precautions.
Find out more about Citrine in our blog