Garnet Necklace is well-known as the birthstone for the month of January. When people wear garnet as a birthstone, they generally use pyrope garnet, which is a type of gem that provides the beautiful red colour that is associated with the stone. It has a number of different meanings and uses, but is generally thought to provide the wearer with positive energy for self-growth, passion, and creative endeavours.
Raw Garnet Necklace – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box. Perfect for January Birthdays or healing purposes! Over 700 Sold with lots of 5⭐️ Reviews!
- Natural, very high-quality Mozambique Garnet stones. Good quality garnet usually comes in small sizes. The smallest stones are quite dainty. We’re offering you cut stone quality raw stones but please note that these are raw stones and their minor inclusions are not cut out. Each stone has a unique shape, please see all images.
- Please see all images for the size comparison, variations and scale.
- Please choose your stone size and metal from the 1st drop-down menu. The stones shown are just examples not for selection. And please your chain length from the 2nd drop-down menu. Clean, translucent garnet rarely comes in big sizes. We have very limited availability of over 11ct stones.
- 14K Gold Fill or 925 Sterling Silver cable chain with spring clasp closure.
- Stones are listed and priced by their carat weights as there is quite a variety in sizes and uncut stone shapes are not so easy to measure. A flatter stone might measure wider or longer than others in the same size group.
January Birthstone, Garnet
When people think of garnet, they tend to imagine it as a beautiful, deep red stone. While red garnet is incredibly popular, it can also be found in a range of other hues such as yellow, pink, orange, and green. Garnet is actually just the name of a group of minerals that form the same type of rock. This diverse group of gems has a number of functions and spiritual uses, depending on the type
Garnet can also be a beautiful and thoughtful gift for anyone in your life. While it is often given to those who have a birthday in January, it can also be a touching present for everyone else, for its diverse healing properties. Gift a specific type of garnet to signify your wish for the receiver to be successful, healthy and prosperous. Even if someone is not necessarily spiritual, the deep shades of garnet in all of their colours are still aesthetically pleasing and will last a long time.
Find out more about Garnet in our blog