Ruby Threader Earrings! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Ruby Threader Earrings – Details
- All-natural, hand-cut Ruby gems are 3mm approx
- 14K Gold Fill or Sterling Silver findings.
- Total length of the earrings are 60mm/2.3 inches from the top of the U wire to the end of the chain.
- Ruby section measures 26mm/just over an inch in total.
- All earrings with French ear wires come with silicon backings for extra protection.
- Due to hygiene reasons we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Red Ruby Threader Earrings are great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog